Answers start coming in tomorrow!
Geography and Religion:
1) How many malls are there in Iceland?
2) California has a town named after which Australian capital city?
3) Queensland has a town named after which US State?
4) The Counterweight Continent is a part of which fantasy world?
5) What is the fastest way to travel from Seyda Neen to Vivec?
6) What is the name of the northern-most region beyond the wall?
7) Look around, look around, the revolution's happening in:
8) Who was immaculately conceived?
9) In the religion of the Latter-Day Saints, who is "Mormon"?
10) Jeff, the god of ____
BONUS: In what year did "Central Australia" cease being a territory?